|Two Sides U.S. Organization
Two Sides U.S., Inc. is a non-profit organization (IRC 501(c)(6)) whose members seek to minimize and reduce the environmental impacts of their business activities. The Two Sides U.S. Board of Directors provides overall governance with the help of the Sustainability Committee and the Marketing Committee. The Board and committees include representatives from leading membership companies spanning the entire Graphic Communications Supply Chain. Other committees are formed as deemed necessary.
All members are required to adopt the Two Sides Principles and are committed to:
- Responsible sourcing of materials
Two Sides seeks to promote the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain by:
- Responsible print and design
- Enhancing understanding of environmental issues of concern to all stakeholders.
- Publicizing positive steps members are taking to reduce their environmental impact.
- Making available facts and information about the industry's sustainability and performance.
- Responding to inaccurate and misleading statements made about the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain.
- Engaging the media to clearly communicate verifiable environmental facts.
- Effectively explaining and communicating the sustainability of print and paper.
- Being inclusive and extending membership throughout the graphic communications industry and other stakeholders.
- Encouraging members to promote sustainable business initiatives among their business partners.